Easy to use design
The The UniX Elbow Fixator is a solution for post-traumatic elbow stiffness and some acute elbow trauma cases. Its unilateral design provides an easy fixation during the surgery and provides the advantages of the circular and/or bilateral frame.
Unigue, design supports noninvasive method to determine access of rotation for elbow eliminating the need for an invasive guidewire.
Flexibility of standard unilateral fixator components provides the ability to fine tune and adjust orientation of hinge with axis of rotation.
Distal pin-to-bar componentry allows unlimited bone screw options for ulnar applications. Has flexibility to adapt to the presence of hardware.
Lightweight and MRI compatible
The fixator made by titanium and aluminium combination and this provides lower-profile, patient-friendly lightweight construct.
Active and Passive Motion/Distraction
Concentric hinge allows to continue the natural flexion and extension between 0 and 120 degrees. The centeral window provides surgical and radiographic access.
Passive distraction component provides excellent support for the stiff elbow patients.
- About Us
- Ankle Fracture Plating System
- Articular Hinge Fixator
- Basında Biz
- Clavicle Hook Plate
- Distal Femur Locking Plate
- Distal Tibia Locking Plate
- EpiFIX® – Growth Control Plate
- EXTERNAL FIXATORS
- Flexible Intramedullary Nail
- Forearm Straight Locking Plate
- Hip Plate System
- Home Page
- INTRAMEDULLARY RODS
- PediFIN® – Pediatric Proximal Femoral Nail
- PLATES AND SCREWS
- Proximal Femur Locking Plate
- Proximal Humerus Locking Plate
- Proximal Tibia Locking Plate
- Reconstruction Locking Plates
- Response Ortho
- SCREW AND PINS
- Small Bone Compression Screw
- Smart Correction®
- Snap-Off Screw
- Straight Plates and Cable
- Universal Mini Plates
- UniX® Large Bar Fixator
- UniX® PDF Elbow Fixator
- UniX® Rail Fixator (Adult & Pediatric)
- UniX® Standard & Hybrid Fixator