Bar Fixator System
Unique locking feature of the bar-to-bar clamp provides exceptional reduction capabilities for a pin-to-bar system. Allows one bar to be fixed in rotation, angulation and length, while the second bar can be positioned freely.
Radiolucent design offers optimal visualizationUnique telescoping bone screw clamp allows pin placement up to 3 cm off of rods.
Transfixing screws in 4 mm and 6 mm sizes can be utilized for traction across a joint.
Rods are available in both carbon fiber and aluminum, allowing for varying degrees of construct rigidity.
Independent bone screw placement addresses degloving injuries and segmental fracture patterns, allowing highly customized constructs.
The Bar Fixator system can be used in conjunction with existing ring and rail systems, as well as with ankle clamps.
The addition of the Bar Fixator External Fixation System gives an extensive selection of construct options.
- About Us
- Ankle Fracture Plating System
- Articular Hinge Fixator
- Basında Biz
- Clavicle Hook Plate
- Distal Femur Locking Plate
- Distal Tibia Locking Plate
- EpiFIX® – Growth Control Plate
- EXTERNAL FIXATORS
- Flexible Intramedullary Nail
- Forearm Straight Locking Plate
- Hip Plate System
- Home Page
- INTRAMEDULLARY RODS
- PediFIN® – Pediatric Proximal Femoral Nail
- PLATES AND SCREWS
- Proximal Femur Locking Plate
- Proximal Humerus Locking Plate
- Proximal Tibia Locking Plate
- Reconstruction Locking Plates
- Response Ortho
- SCREW AND PINS
- Small Bone Compression Screw
- Smart Correction®
- Snap-Off Screw
- Straight Plates and Cable
- Universal Mini Plates
- UniX® Large Bar Fixator
- UniX® PDF Elbow Fixator
- UniX® Rail Fixator (Adult & Pediatric)
- UniX® Standard & Hybrid Fixator