Smart Correction® Computer-Assisted Circular Hexapod External Fixator System is a copyrighted software based deformity correction and fracture reduction tool.
The system provides easy application, high mechanical stability and precise correction in all planes via web based software with radiographic navigation.
Smart Correction® System is designed for the treatment of open and closed fractures, limb lengthening, non-unions, malunions and pseudo arthrosis of long bones.
The frame is comprised of rings, struts, wire and screw clamps, articular hinge and variety of wire and screws.
Smart Correction® unique web-based software with Radiographic Navigation schedules detailed strut adjustments to achieve the chosen deformity correction at www.smartcorrection.com.
The advanced material technology creates strong but lightweight frame, enhanced patient comfort and MRI compatibility.
Smart Correction Components
- Lightweight, carbon fiber (8mm) and low profile aircraft grade aluminum (6mm),
- Parallel dual holes allow optimal wire and screw positioning,
- Variable rings, Full Ring, 2/3 Ring, 1/3 Ring, Foot Ring between 105mm and 300mm diameter with 15mm increase.
- 1/3, 2/3, Full ring options help surgeon to create different frames for diaphyseal and/or metaphyseal bones.
- Lightweight struts manufactured from aluminum and titanium composition,
- Wide range of struts in 7 different sizes offer compression and distraction between 55mm to 495mm,
- Safe mechanism with ball and spring technique prevents unexpected length changes,
- Strut types; standard especially for foot and pediatric cases for minimized lengths and express for acute adjustments or fracture reductions.
Wires and Screws
Smart Correction system offers different material and design options with the wire and screws. Titanium screws prevents irritation for the patients with nickel allergy and helps to create lighter frame.
- Tapered Screws allows better bone purchase,
- Trocar or Blunt Screws offer fast or drill first application,
- HA Coated Screws are for better bone integration for long term applications,
- Bayonet or trocar point wires offer surgeon to use options as their experience,
- Straight or stopper wires are for regular or reduction applications.
Wire and Screw Clamps
Smart Correction system has different options to fix wire and screws,
- Wire Clamp
- Advanced Wire Clamp
- Screw Clamp
- Advanced Screw Clamp
- EasyLock Screw Clamp
- No mounting parameters required,
- No reference ring,
- No master tap,
- Variable strut positioning,
- Faster calculation wih advanced Radiographic Navigation Software
- Ligtweight frame
Brochures and promotionals
- About Us
- Ankle Fracture Plating System
- Articular Hinge Fixator
- Basında Biz
- Clavicle Hook Plate
- Distal Femur Locking Plate
- Distal Tibia Locking Plate
- EpiFIX® – Growth Control Plate
- EXTERNAL FIXATORS
- Flexible Intramedullary Nail
- Forearm Straight Locking Plate
- Hip Plate System
- Home Page
- INTRAMEDULLARY RODS
- PediFIN® – Pediatric Proximal Femoral Nail
- PLATES AND SCREWS
- Proximal Femur Locking Plate
- Proximal Humerus Locking Plate
- Proximal Tibia Locking Plate
- Reconstruction Locking Plates
- Response Ortho
- SCREW AND PINS
- Small Bone Compression Screw
- Smart Correction®
- Snap-Off Screw
- Straight Plates and Cable
- Universal Mini Plates
- UniX® Large Bar Fixator
- UniX® PDF Elbow Fixator
- UniX® Rail Fixator (Adult & Pediatric)
- UniX® Standard & Hybrid Fixator